Frequently Asked Questions
I am happy to create with any kind of inclusion, apart from human ashes.
Breastmilk, first tooth, first lock of hair, dried placenta, petals and botanicals, fabrics, elements from nature like sand, wood, shells etc. Please understand that at this stage I choose not to work with loved one’s ashes. I work closely with other artists and am more than happy to refer you to someone if you wish to have something created with your loved one’s remains.
I’m drawn to dive deeply into the healing power of plants, botanicals and crystals. I enjoy incorporating these beautiful nature elements into my craft to give your piece a hint of magic.
As a Reiki master, each piece receives Reiki energy and LOVE (unless requested otherwise). I am always in love with each piece I create, and I want my clients to love them too.
I always craft from my heart and soul, with the help of my guardians, and invite you to join me on the journey. With each piece I create, I work closely with you, keeping you informed about the process to ensure there are no misunderstandings and that the experience is seamless and fun! Your input is invaluable because I want to create a piece that represents your unique journey – something you can treasure forever.
- Go to our shop and choose the desired design
- Select your inclusions, colours, and design.
- Complete your ordering process
- Send your precious item/s to: PO Box 2556, Stoke, Nelson 7041.
- Once I receive your items, I will confirm they have arrived and will contact you for a personal consultation.
- Full payment must be completed before crafting begins.
- I will let you know when crafting has begun and work closely with you throughout the process. Once it is finished and you are satisfied, I will carefully courier your treasure with any leftover inclusions. You will receive a tracking number and will need to sign on delivery to avoid lost parcels!
My aim is to craft for you as soon as possible, my turn over time is 1-2 weeks maximum at present. However, an order can take up to 3-4 weeks from the time inclusion/s are received for jewellery pieces and 6-8 weeks for guardians or some ring designs. I can give you an idea of when I’ll start crafting your piece when you get in touch.
I’m looking forward to working with You : Love, light and fairy dust.
Terms and conditions
- Pieces incorporating personal inclusions are open for New Zealand residents only (at this stage!).
- Orders can take up to four weeks for jewellery and eight weeks for guardians.
- Full payment must be received before crafting starts.
- Each piece is lovingly crafted with my own two hands so no two products are the same. Please be mindful that I am not a large manufacturer. Some small imperfections may occur, like tiny air bubbles within the piece, or colour discontinuity.
- Our guarantee covers any defect caused by faulty materials or workmanship. Our guarantee does not cover defects relating to general wear and tear, scratching, damage caused by accidents, neglect or misuse, or any resulting loss of the item or precious stones from the item. If the item has been repaired or modified by someone other than ourselves the guarantee is void. (Proper care instruction will be provided with each treasure.)
- Lunabloom holds no responsibility for a product that does not satisfy the client if we are given incorrect information during the crafting process. Please note that placement of inclusions, colours, and final result may differ from previous work shared on website or other social media platforms.
- In the rare event of a problem, please let me know and send back your piece within 14 days for inspection. Items that are covered by the guarantee will be repaired and returned free of charge. Items that are not covered will be quoted for repair.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Disclaimer and Warranty:
LunaBloom invites the best care and attention for all LunaBloom pieces.
This is shown from the moment of receiving, selecting and using your precious inclusions. Working with your treasures is of utmost importance and throughout the process each inclusion/piece is respected and truly looked after.
How your inclusion arrives on courier/postage is important in the success of the process. LunaBloom takes no responsibility for any damage or loss during delivery to LunaBloom. The quality of your personal inclusion will always be discussed before commencing work with you on the piece.
As you have chosen a service for creating hand-crafted and unique pieces, please understand that small imperfections may occur, such as tiny air bubbles or cracks, mould lines or colours fading over time.
Every effort is made to ensure we work closely during the creation process to achieve total satisfaction for your final piece. In a rare, or unlikely case of dissatisfaction upon receiving your piece, no returns, exchanges or refunds will be accepted. LunaBloom holds no responsibility for the final outcome nor incorrect information communicated during creating the piece.
Our guarantee covers any common defect caused by faulty materials or workmanship. This guarantee does not cover defects relating to how you treat your piece or general wear and tear, scratching, damage caused by accidents, neglect or misuse, or any resulting loss of the item or precious stones from the item. If the item has been repaired or modified by someone other than LunaBloom, the guarantee is void.
Please note: Placement of your unique inclusions, or colour/s and your final result may differ from previous work shared on the LunaBloom website or social media platforms. In the rare event of a problem, please inform LunaBloom immediately. Please ensure you trace/courier your piece within two weeks of receiving your piece for closer inspection and communications.
Pieces that are covered by the guarantee will be repaired free of charge and return postage to you will be covered. Pieces that are not covered will be quoted for repair, with respect for your choice to proceed or not.
In choosing LunaBloom for your precious inclusion piece, we strictly adhere to ethical practices and expect the same in return.
LunaBloom is committed to building respect and trust which our customers know is carried within each individual piece.
It is an honour to work together and create the piece that is perfect for you.
With any comment on your guarantee or to discuss a concern complaint, please contact me.
With love, light and fairy dust: