A classic, elegant way to capture memories.
A classic, elegant way to capture memories. This stunning, high-quality locket is made from surgical stainless steel and can hold any small or powdered inclusion.
Locket Frames: There are four locket options.
The process to have a keepsake made with your precious inclusion:
- Add your desired keepsake design with selected colours and flecks to cart and place your order
- I will contact you with details on where and how to send your precious inclusions (with tracking please).
- I will let you know as soon as I receive your item(s).
- Once I have your order, I will keep you updated about the process.
- I will create your keepsake and send it back after completion with signature on delivery via NZ Post.
Breast milk: use a syringe to measure no more than 10 ml of milk and place it in a double milk storage bag with name and date on it, and then place it in a postage bag.
Locks of hair: place a tiny amount of hair (max 3 cm) in a small zip lock bag, include name and then put in an envelope.
Note: any unused inclusions will be returned to you with your keepsake. Unless requested otherwise.
Please note, I love receiving any personal notes, pictures and a snippet of your story if you happy and comfortable to share.
You can choose to book a free 15min phone consultation with me (I am happy to ring you) before I make your keepsake so I can learn more about you, or the person I am creating for. If you would like to book a call, please leave a note at checkout and I will organise this for you. I love to learn more about people I am crafting for, it is such a soulful process, and it is beautiful if we have a chance to connect before in person before I start crafting.
Each and every keepsake I make is individually handcrafted therefore they are as unique as the owners.