- This event has passed.
Birth Skills Workshop
November 30, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 5:30 pm$260
Opti-mum is a mindfully designed childbirth education with a twenty first century twist where you can focus on the mind-body connection in order to facilitate optimal health for pregnancy, birth and parenting.
Most childbirth and parent education occurs towards the end of pregnancy. This program designed to start these wonderful practices an earlier stage into your journey. It is ideal because it offers greater opportunity to integrate the tools you learn during your pregnancy, providing more powerful opportunities and space to build them into every day routine, so they can became your second nature.
Your one day Birth Skills Workshop includes:
- Understanding how your hormonal system can help or hinder labour and birth
- What to expect at each stage of labour
- How to create the optimal birthing environment
- Making mindful decisions so you’re in control
- Preparing partners and birth companions for their important role in the labour and birthing room.
- Providing you with tools that will help you to optimise the ‘rest and digest’ hormones during labour and birth.
- Introducing you to a range of skills that will help to keep you focused during labour and birth.
- Defining ‘birthing in awareness’ and the importance of this concept in becoming parents
- Navigating obstacles
- Reducing anxiety/stress, increasing calm and confidence
- Focused and non-focused awareness exercises to invite and embrace labour sensations
If you wish to read more, please visit my blog: https://www.lunabloom.co.nz/birth-skills-workshop/
To register: https://www.eventbrite.co.nz
or any enquiries please visit: http://www.opti-mum.co.nz