- This event has passed.
Sacred Pregnancy Retreat
December 16, 2023 @ 7:19 pm$280
Course date coming soon!
Our 6 x 2 hours sessions Sacred Pregnancy Retreat is for pregnant Mamas who understand that the transition to Motherhood is one of the biggest events in their life (even if this is not their first baby). My aim is to hold space for you to explore and share all that this means to you. The complex, the conflicted, the confused, the elated, the magical and everything in between. ALL of you is welcome here.
How do I know this is for me?
You are looking for something more. For a way to deeply connect with yourself, your baby and other pregnant Mamas who are also about to transition into Motherhood. You might have experienced a challenging fertility or pregnancy journey and feel the calling to restore balance, calm and peace into your pregnancy journey. You are open to exploring topics around pregnancy, birth and parenting that run deeper than physiology, and connect deeply with your emotions and feelings and let go of fear and limiting beliefs.
What will I experience?
We will talk, craft and explore topics around:
- Creating sacred rituals and practises to connect with yourself and your baby
- Your expectations around pregnancy and birth
- Honouring your relationship with your changing body
- Letting go of fear, embracing forgiveness and giving yourself permission to step into your power
- The four pillars essential to postpartum support
- A building of your village of Mamas who will walk alongside you in motherhood
Your retreat experience includes:
- All art and craft supplies to spend the weekend creating, connecting and expressing yourself
- emotional holding by to truly honour your sacred transition into motherhood
- connection to other like minded mamas, village building
- an opportunity to slow down and focus on yourself and your motherly intuition
Your investment: $280 for the 6 classes all together
More about us
Owner of LunaBloom, mama of two. Holistic Practitioner, Postpartum Doula with a Diploma in Midwifery. She has been working with mothers on a daily basis for more than a decade. It is always a great privilege to be involved in a mother’s journey and to hold space for them, listening to their stories. In her practice her main focus is to nourish and nurture the mama’s body and soul; enabling them to exist in their ‘oxytocin bubble’, and to enhance their motherhood journey. She knows this sacred transition from maiden to mother can have a lasting impact on a mama’s emotional, spiritual and physical wellbeing. She is passionate about traditional pregnancy and postpartum practices.
Register your interest